Monday, April 23, 2007

Drugs're bad, m'kay?

So there I was, sitting in a lecture for Introduction to Linguistic Change, where I had the dubious honour of listening to the lecturer with the world's most annoying voice. It's just one of those voices, you know? It's as if she's stuck in this grating falsetto.

I suppose it could've been due to my lack of sleep; I had a Red Bull about 15 minutes prior, and I was still waiting for it to kick in.

10 points if you can read this!

You know, just when I thought this class couldn't get any worse, in walked the crack dealer. I call him the crack dealer because he comes into class, takes off his jacket, sits down, and--
BAM!
Instant crack,
every time.

It'd make one hell of an ad.
New and improved! Butt-Crack Deluxe, now with more hair! Comes in a wide range, including Pimply Plumber and Sweaty Construction Worker!

Only available at Linguistic Change. Get yours today!

I hate this class.

By Chester with 9 comments

9 comments:

"hi, i was so bored, i transcribed this whole post in phonetic script. i am such a linguistic nerd"......?

"heck, i was so bored, i transcribed this whole post in phonetic script. i am such a linguistic nerd..."

haha.. poor u, u get instant CRACK everyday. n how long is yr class?

Not everyday la. Every Friday, for about an hour.

LOL LOL!!!!!

Miss you Ches. For some weird reason nowadays when we mention your name, a Mariah Carey song comes on.

Hehe, even the radios miss you. ;)

Haha miss you guys too. I can't wait to start a new semester with you all again.

WAHAHAHA...crack...i reckon ur AD would so sell tho...*nod nod*

*shivers* how gruesome!! thank goodness i'm short enough to not be able to see over the tables =D. in fact, you should sit at the very front, so there is no temptation of the *crack* in yo face! i'll see you in a bit to get absolutely crapped up =D

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives