Monday, September 18, 2006

Yum

It's a beautiful day here at number 9, Gildridge Road.



I got to use my bus pass for the first time today. There's just something so cool about being able to flash that thing to prove I can ride whatever bus I want anywhere I want. Of course, I must've stood there with a retarded grin on my face for longer than I thought 'cause the bus driver seemed like he didn't know what to say. Speaking of retarded, I just got my student card today, and the picture really is retarded! Why is it that passport or whatever other card photos always look terrible?

Anyhoo, one thing I've encountered in Manchester is the abundance of choice when it comes to food. I won't regale you with tales of what I've tried in the week that I've been here, but suffice to say the best parts would have to be the chips, and Subway! Bought a number of Walkers Sensations chips. They have flavours like Slow Roasted Lamb with Moroccan Spices, Oven Roasted Chicken with Lemon & Thyme, and Peking Spare Rib and Five Spice. Sounds like a full meal right there.



And Subway is goooood. Doesn't feel as artery clogging as normal fast food hehe.

By Chester with 10 comments

10 comments:

What?? You're 4 miles from Old Trafford?? I'd sell my kidney and a limb just to live that near! Sad that we lost to the Gooners. So, r u gonna get your season pass?

link

(there's even a Chester Road! lol)

Haha yeah I saw. Season pass? Nope. Football ain't my thing. But I do support Man U now and then hehe.

Dadddyyy!!

Sorry i came late...my laptop died on me the day before you left...and i'm still computer-less that's why i couldn't reply your mail. Anyyyhuuuu, glad to hear from you..i'll reply you soon..

Miss you a heeeeaaaaaveeen lots! :(

aww subway's great. you might want to watch 'fast food nation' to perhaps keep you off fast food for good. and thanks i'm going to use that time-in-two-places thing. =D

Haha anytime dude. Another friend of mine suggested it.

Haha it'll never survive the 14-hour plane ride back.

put in a bag or somehting then lock it!!!

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives