Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hungry hordes

Yesterday was my first time attending a combined staff meeting. Everything went pretty much as expected, but they were a tad noisy. There was a lot of talking during times when they should've been listening. I swear it was like a room full of students, and it struck me that some of these teachers are just like the students they yell at everyday. After a couple of hours discussion, we broke for brunch.

Chaos ensued.

Quite frankly, I was disgusted. Sharks in a feeding frenzy would have had more dignity. After the masses had been fed and satiated, everyone settled down for the next round of discussions, but not before a small announcement was made to ask the teachers to display some semblance of sanity in the future, lest we be labelled uncouth. I think the actual words used were "barbaric" and "ravenous".

Ah, teachers.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives