Monday, March 10, 2008

Boom.

Today was the first day I got truly pissed off with my class.

I don't like getting angry. It's not a nice feeling. It's like a little beast bursts out and bellows and glares at everybody. But sometimes, you just gotta do it. And today was one of those days. They really tested my patience today, and I had had enough. Slammed my fist super-hard on the table and everything.

They scurried back to their seats pretty quick, which was a good sign. Shows that they're still capable of behaving. If they have fun with me and enjoy having me around, that's all good and well, and I'm all for class participation.

But I will not tolerate insubordination.

By Chester with 3 comments

3 comments:

Yeah, this really sucks. At least you can bang your fist... I have kids (some are even masters students) who just keep their laptop on and tap tap away chewing some stupid bubble-gum and shooting me annoyed looks when they can take a break from their chat sessions. Why do they come to class I wonder, those little freaks. Argh! Teaching is a real test of patience, I fully agree.

har har...ches ches get angry. (and i missed it...*sigh*!) not that angry is a good thing! unleash the dragon/monkey on steroids, ches ches...haha. glad to know you can show discipline! bet you're dreading the day you have to give people DETENTIONS!

[mun] That doesn't sound very encouraging. Luckily enough for me, UBD students shouldn't be too disrespectful.
[v] Detentions? We don't do that here...

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives