Monday, June 25, 2007

Comeback

After over 2 weeks of blog silence, I'm back.

What can I say? Life got in the way. Things back home here are good. It felt really good stepping off that plane two weeks ago and breathing in the hot humid Bruneian air. There was no welcoming party or anything like that. In fact, there wasn't anyone waiting for me in the arrival area. Only 2 people knew I was back in the country. It all felt awfully clandestine. My dad and brother came to pick me up soon after, and I got home, took a shower, and began the unpacking process (which wouldn't be complete till a week later). Then I went out and popped in on my mom at work. She didn't even recognize me at first glance, which she later attributed to my longer hair.

The camp was great as always. New faces, new personalities, new people discovering Christ and what it means to live by grace. Most of the camp pics can be found on the YDM blog, or you can go here, here, here and here (Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively). Or for my pick of the pics (and some outtakes), you can check out my 1st and 2nd Facebook albums.


And in pure randomness, I love Pocoyo.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives