Saturday, February 14, 2009

My childhood on Blu-ray

My heart skipped a beat when I read about Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. This is a collection of a crapload of classics that I grew up on! Just the inclusion of Altered Beast (my guilty pleasure), Shinobi, as well as the Streets of Rage (a.k.a. Bare Knuckle) and Golden Axe trilogies is enough to put my brain into full reminiscence mode. They even included Comix Zone!!


Fighting inside a comic book. Genius.


The original awesome ninja.


Come, wenches! Fight me if you dare! I'll go medieval on your @$$!


Feast your eyes on some '90s whoop@$$!


Oh, and right now I also want Street Fighter IV. This was my first fighting game ever. And this installment may just be the one that really pulls me in. Or at least tide me over till Tekken 6 comes along.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives