Friday, November 17, 2006

Manchester Museum

Thought for the day:

"Sometimes you gotta know when you're taking your video games too seriously. Case in point-- when a random NPC dislikes the taste of your recipe in Lemonade Tycoon 2, you find yourself snapping, 'Screw you, everyone else likes it.' "

Anyhoo, I went with a friend to the Manchester Museum recently. I love museums with all those varied exhibits. I love exploring them and seeing everything on display, especially reading the plaques and captions and descriptions about them. Oh, and there was a small live reptile exhibit! It was so cool seeing them up close haha! There were too many pictures to post here, so I put them in a set in my photostream. Go look!

I took one video too, of the chameleon. He looks kinda fake, but if you look closely, you can see his eye move.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

I didn't manage to go to the Manchester Museum when I was there. Looks pretty cool..

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives