Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where has my luggage gone?

It was an uneventful flight back, though the last ten minutes of the ride from London to Manchester saw some turbulence freak everyone out. Oh, of course they all looked calm and indifferent, but I could tell they were imagining worst case scenarios and who they'd have to step over to get to the nearest exit first.

I know I was.

But all in all, boring flights (though my luggage seems to have gone on its own personal adventure, perhaps holding a little baggage soirée for itself in lost luggage limbo). I'm missing people already. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll be here for the next 6 months... and I don't have too much time to mope since I have exams coming up.

Curse exams!

Anyhoo, will update the poll soon. Will just wait till Monday. And when I get wedding photos, will post them up too.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives