Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It's oh-so-quiet

As each day goes by, it seems like a never-ending struggle against melancholy. Everyday I have to remind myself why I have no reason to feel sad or to let the troubles of the world overtake me. Everyday I have to push away the stresses of the day and fight off the loneliness that creeps up on me.

And I keep asking myself-- Where is everyone? Why is it so quiet? Where has everyone gone?

But God has always been there. He has constantly reminded me that there are friends and loved ones around. When I feel alone, He draws near. When I need someone, He sends friends to be with me. And for that I am always thankful.

But as always, I miss people. Where are you guys? How are all of you back home doing?

Oh, and Chris Sligh ftw!

By Chester with 4 comments

4 comments:

I'm good...but I'm not home either. It's all about finding a new KIND of normal. When are you back in Bruland, I'll HOPEFULLY be there in April!!!!!

April eh? No such luck. I'll be back earliest by June.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives