Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Secondary smoke

My neighbours had decided to light not one but two bonfires in their backyard. I stand outside for two minutes and I smell like a freakin' bush fire. There should be a law against open burning.

Oh, wait. There is.

New legislation was introduced and enforcement of legislation that prohibits open burning was intensified. As a result there were twenty-one cases in which offenders were found guilty, and subsequently fined B$1,000.00 each, for violating Section 278 and 285 of the Penal Code. The said section contains provision in respect of offences relating to fire, which causes pollution to the atmosphere or endangers human life or property, were fined $1000 each.

HAH! Good! Fine more! If you are an open burner, I hereby label you an ignorant moron that does not care about the environment, and I hope the cops fine your bonfiring @$$!



Oh, and today I found out that apparently I have a Mid-Atlantic accent.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

did you get the cops to raid your neighbors?

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives