Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Apparently I'm a winner

A lady from TelBru called me up on Saturday and told me I'd won something. At first I was skeptical, but after persuading a friend to place an anonymous "sorry, salah nomber" call to the number that called me, I found out it really was them. So, goody! I won a prize. They didn't tell me what I'd won though.

Today, the lady called me again and congratulated me on winning their Lucky Draw. The thing is, I don't remember signing up for or joining or doing anything that would've entered me in a lucky anything. I'm to go to Tel Bru HQ tomorrow at 8.30 in the morning. It's probably some ceremony of sorts. And she still didn't say what I'd won. I hope it's a good prize... C'mon, $$$!

Expect an expository post soon.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

if it's money, i'll be expecting you to belanja =P

if it were a food coupon at jollibee's, i'll be expecting you to belanja...

or ask tel bru for money.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives