Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grin

I just bought a new toothbrush.

Why? 'Cause of the black mold creeping up the handle of my old toothbrush, as it has with every handle of every toothbrush I've bought in the past couple years. I dunno what it is-- why does it grow? Where does it come from? It looks suspiciously like caulk mold, the kind you get in the corners and nooks of bathrooms.

Whatever it is, I swear I've got my own little indicator strip. A disgusting moldy indicator strip. "When the black growth nears the head of your toothbrush, it's time to buy a new toothbrush! Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months!" *Gag*


Does anyone else have this problem?

By Chester with 5 comments

5 comments:

I see nothing to be honest... maybe I should zoom into the picture...

Haha that's not actually my toothbrush...

do u buy toothbrushes with rubber handles..like those grippy things?...hmm..hasn't happened to me before..do u keep it in like a holder thing?...

Yeah. That's the problem. I went looking for those classic plain plastic handle toothbrushes, and bought one with the least rubber on it. It only grows on the rubber grip.

And yeah, it's kept in a holder. That's probably part of the reason for the growth.

haha..clorox you holder thingy...and yea..plastic handles are the best...very clean *nod nod*

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives