Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fairy Gownmother...

So I collected my convocation gown a week or two ago. Got to campus at about 2.30pm, and boy, was it crowded.


We had to pick numbers, so I grabbed one and looked at the lists for my name and gown number.


I saw Mark Y there; his number was 63. Mine was 147. Thankfully though, it wasn't as long a wait as it sounded. The process was pretty quick. So I finally got my gown. Totally forgot to take pics during the full dress rehearsal yesterday though, but will try to take plenty tomorrow on the actual day! Suffice to say it felt really grand to be all dressed up in those robes. Though I did get a sort of "Harry Potter" vibe...

Oh, and I'm sitting next to Prince Malik. Got to talking yesterday during the rehearsal. He's pretty down-to-earth, and quite a nice guy to talk to. I wonder what it'd be like to be proper friends with him. And speaking of nice surprises, no one told me about this. I had to find out for myself! So, yay!

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives