Wednesday, January 14, 2009

/Life

Been thinking about death again. My death, in particular.



No, no reason really. Just thinking up one of those scenarios (yeah, it's not just a thought) where I die by some sudden means. It's car accidents, mostly. Like if I were a ghost at my funeral, I wonder what I would see. It's sort of sobering to wonder who would be there and who would be affected by my death. It would show the impact I had on people. I guess in some odd twisted way it makes me feel better about myself.

On a totally unrelated and less morbid note, the year is starting to pick up a little bit. Got the AUN Rectors' Conference and AUN Board of Trustees Meeting coming up at the end of January, which means more rapporteuring. Though I wonder what that means for my CNY. I also got a call from UNISSA about teaching a pre-session English course from March to June. Should be interesting.

Oh, and here are some pics I've had lying around for a while from a ceremony I attended last year where I got a Silver Medal from UBD.





Yellow lighting makes it look gold.


 
They spelled my name right! 


 

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives