Saturday, March 28, 2009

Leaning is in

I went for a photoshoot earlier this month. One of my lecturers had asked me to pose as a postgraduate model, so I obliged. It's not everyday I get to live a model's life haha. The picture later appeared in a couple newspapers, which was kinda fun.

I had no idea what was coming.

Today I drove to campus a little earlier than usual since I had a meeting. I was pretty engrossed in my thoughts and didn't even notice my face plastered on a massive poster at the entrance. It wasn't until a few metres in that I noticed the first poster on the lamp post.

"Oh! How flattering," I thought.



And then I noticed the second poster on the second lamp post. And then the third poster on the next lamp post. And then the fourth, then the fifth, and the sixth, and... repeat ad nauseum.

After work I decided to go off to the Chancellor Hall with my colleague, and here's what I found.



Hehe well, it's not everyday I get to be on a ten-foot long poster. Looks like I'm even online!



And the irony in all this? I might not even be pursuing my Master's degree in Brunei.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

Hahah...wow...i think im gna wander around UBD now..hehehe

Haha the posters are all gone now.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives