Monday, March 5, 2007

I'm a weirdo

Now, I've never been one to give into these memes, but since my cousin was the one who stuck it on me, I thought I'd consent.

Apparently, the rules are:

"Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag."

Sounds simple enough. Let's see, 6 weird things...

  1. I'm pretty metro when it comes to haircare; I have to have more than one type of shampoo and conditioner. Ideally, I'd have 2 different types of shampoo (one hydrating/moisturising and one clarifying), and 2 different types of conditioner (one with dimethicone, one without; both should have panthenol. You gotta know your ingredients!). I take haircare seriously. What can I say? It's my brother's fault.
  2. I also usually have more than one facial wash product. Ideally, I'd have 3: Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for daily use, St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub about twice a week, and Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Gel as a cleanser after shaving.
  3. It annoys the hell out of me when people mispronounce words. Pronounce the "l" in "salmon" and I just might blacklist you.
  4. In single-player video games, I almost always cheat (usually with a GameShark), simply because I hate dying or not having enough money. Challenge? Screw the challenge. I wanna win!
  5. I have a large faint birthmark that covers more than half my left arm and extends to the left side of my chest. Most people only notice the darkest part, which is around my left elbow.
  6. Since I've been in Manchester-- dry nipples. *Blush* Damn the lack of humidity!

Hmm... Gotta tag 6 people, eh? How 'bout Josh, Sam, Sana, Bee, Chel (& Clyde), and Nick! Let's see if any of them actually wanna join in.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

hehe, you weirdo... no ketoconazole for dandruff days?

btw, you've gotta try neutrogena razor defense cleanser -- best i've ever used (and i've really experimented. can't skimp on some things in life).

Nope, I don't have dandruff. Never had a problem with it, so I avoid dandruff shampoos.

Neutrogena eh? I might try it one of these days, but I'm still a Gillette fan. Plus Neutrogena is quite pricy.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives