Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time wasters

I enjoy point-and-click games. Ever since Leisure Suit Larry. They're just a totally different genre from all the others. I just finished one called Bodilies. If you have a spare hour, I really recommend giving it a go. Great music, unique graphics, funny dialogue. It's challenging, but not insanely so. All in all, a fun distraction.

If you're looking for something slightly more hilarious, try Rose & Camellia. It used to be entirely in Japanese, but an English translation was recently released. I played the Jap version before, and I must admit, it didn't matter that I didn't know why these women were slapping each other silly. It was still funny. I swear, slapping someone has never been so much fun. And if you hit the right spot on your opponent's face, it's WUPPAH! Super b!tchslap! I couldn't beat the huge blob lady at the end though.

Oh, by the way, I love peanut butter.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

Oh, definitely crunchy. I find smooth to be simply not worth it.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives