Friday, July 6, 2007

Tummy grumbles

I'm usually quite satisfied with myself physically. I'm a little chubby, but not excessively so. But every so often, when I wake up in the morning, I look in the mirror and I feel fat. It makes me just want to exercise more and go on a diet. And join a gym or something. BUT, then I get hungry and all thoughts of weight loss and calorie counting are exorcised.

Like just now. I was hungry. So I thought, let's eat something! So I made this:


It's called an eggy in a basket. A slice of bread with a hole cut in the middle is toasted in a pan with butter, then an egg is cracked into the hole and given a few minutes to cook half-way. A simple flip, another few minutes to cook the other side, and you're ready to pig out. It's surprisingly good; I really recommend it. Hell, even making it is fun. Serve with tomato sauce (and if you like, maybe some grated cheese on top) and a sausage or two.

Good stuff.

By Chester with 4 comments

4 comments:

I love eggies in the basket! I first discovered the thing when I watched V for Vendetta while I was hungry. I was obsessed with it for a while, and ate it every day during breakfast for a week. yes, definitely good stuff!

Haha I discovered it from that movie too!

and I was taught by chef Maurina! ahahaha.. the circle is complete.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives