Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Truth snippets

  • I want what others take for granted.
  • I like smart people.
  • By all accounts, I should be bitter, insane, in jail, or dead.
  • I wish I was a better friend.
  • Sometimes I wish I was famous.
  • I bite my fingernails. And I like doing it.
  • I'm slightly racist.
  • I find template tweaking therapeutic.
  • I wish I had someone.
  • I love getting hugs almost as much as I like giving them.
  • I hate being chubby.
  • I leer.
  • My family is too good to me.
  • I want great hair.
  • Tampons confuse me.
  • I haven't been truly happy in a while.
  • I like bellybuttons.
  • I miss my godson.
  • I avoid any shampoo labelled "anti-dandruff" like the plague because I don't have dandruff and am paranoid that using it will give me dandruff somehow.
  • Browser updates thrill me.
  • I'm tired of pretending.
  • It might be time to quit.
  • There exists only one person on the face of the earth who really knows me. <3 you!

NB: Added a new link image to the blogroll. Welcome, Bruce Lee.

By Chester with 1 comment

1 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives