Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Is it time to go?

What ravages of spirit conjured this temptuous rage, created you a monster, broken by the rules of love? And fate has led you through it; you do what you have to do.

Every moment marked with apparitions of your soul. I'm ever swiftly moving, trying to escape this desire. The yearning to be near you; I do what I have to do.

A glowing ember burning hot, burning slow. Deep within I'm shaken by the violence of existing for only you. I know I can't be with you; I do what I have to do.

And I have the sense to recognize that I don't know how to let you go.


By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

“Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos.”

-Snoopy

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives