Thursday, June 12, 2008

DBZ

If you're anything like me, you will have been a fan of DBZ since you were a kid, and as such, will be looking forward to the the release of the first trailer for the Dragonball movie with a mix of excited anticipation, anxiety, joy, and doubt.

I really really hope against hope that they do a good job, but one has to wonder-- Will they do it justice? Will they be able to make a film worthy of one of the most famous animes of all time? How will Hollywood pull it off? For that matter, how on earth does one pull off hair like that in a movie? I mean, seriously, bright and shiny golden spikes of hair?

Well, if the pics below are any indication, the spikes will definitely be there in some form or another. Staring at these pics, I'm not sure how I feel. I find myself wondering just how much absurdity I'll be asked to accept and how much disbelief and skepticism I'll have to suspend...



Bahahaha Yun-Fat Chow.


In any case, I'd like to have a gaytime. If I ever manage to, I'll be sure to give you guys some gaytimes too, yeah?

Stolen from Bell.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives