Thursday, June 12, 2008

iWant

I want an iPhone.



The announcement of the iPhone 3G just a few days ago has only served to renew my enthusiasm for it. Thus far, the things that had stoked my excitement for it were the great photo application, the purely touch interface, and the ease of surfing online with its great Internet and browser capabilities.

But up till now, the big selling point for me has been the virtual keyboard. I love it to bits. Been playing with an iPhone every chance I'm able to get my hands on one (usually belonging to someone else) and the more I use it, the more it gives me that little fuzzy feeling in the cockles of my techie heart. It's amazingly intuitive and its predictive text capabilities blow every other phone's SMS outta the water. Never has typing a message or just a simple note been so satisfying.

I actually visit the iPhone section of the Apple site a whole lot as well as this site for my iPhone fix, and it looks like the iPhone will make its way to this region before the year is out. I've already watched all the videos, read about all the features, played with it a great deal, and also continually read up on the latest developments concerning it. I even have a folder dedicated to the iPhone on my PC's desktop, and it's full of wallpapers. So yeah, I know the iPhone pretty well, considering the fact that I don't even have one.

Yet.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives