Friday, May 25, 2007

The stuff of nightmares

Another day, another exam. Or two.

Papers went relatively well. I doubt they'll be throwing me any valedictorian-of-the-year parades any time soon, but I'm quite confident I won't fail. One of today's papers was Introduction to Linguistic Change.

You know what that means.

There he was, waiting with the rest of us exam-takers, looking for all the world like pre-demonic Freddy Krueger in his red and black horizontally-striped sweater. Except instead of 10 deadly razor-sharp claws, he's got one razor-sharp crack that will pierce you to your very soul.

So I go into the exam hall. Seat 70, mine is. Get my stationery, begin filling in student details for the paper, and glance to my right, and GREAT SHAKESPEARE'S GHOST!! BUTTCRAAAAACK!

Why? Why would you turn that way to sit down? You're sitting beside me!! Face front, goddammit!

Seriously. No sleep tonight.

By Chester with 1 comment

1 comments:

Oh dear! I feel for you, I really do. Hope you get some sleep nonetheless.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives