Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The excitement continues

First day, theft in school staffroom in broad daylight.

Second day, 7 a.m. near Supasave Mabohai, I had a rainy rendezvous with two other cars. It left quite the impression.



Blacked out my plate number 'cause I'm paranoid.


And what has this experience taught me? The first generation Toyota Vios has great brakes. The Toyota Innova, on the other hand, sucks some serious eggs.



I wonder what surprises Day 3 has up its sleeve.

By Chester with 5 comments

5 comments:

OH MY GOD.

Your horoscope: The Moon is in Uranus.

Poor car! (Glad you're ok though!)

oh dear...unlucky week i guess...just yesterday my friend bumped into a Mercedes....not sure what happened tho...i think stress related...
and on Tuesday i backed up into a lamp post at the school car park...the lamp post was right in the middle of the parking space...who the hell would put one there? i was in a hurry and the lamp post was right on my blind spot so i couldn't see it, i backed up slowly checking my rear-view mirror and side mirrors and suddenly BAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!...stoooopid ehhhh....there goes my book allowance...=(

[M] Haha funky horoscope. Apt though.
[anon] Kasihan eh! Who are you again?

oh yeah its me hasanul...i still havent repaired the broken tail lights...(or whatever you call them...)..im expecting it to be around B$200-300 plus the bumper...bummer huh?

Wow, sucks. You sure the students won't think less of you for driving a car that's got dents in it?

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives