Friday, June 27, 2008

Wishlist

There are many things I want, but only a few of them are actually material.

1. iPhone


I've wanted one of these for over a year now, and with the recent announcement that it will be shipped to most countries around the world, my plan of getting my hands on one is that much closer to fruition.
[Cue maniacal laughter]!


2. Sony PlayStation 3


There isn't a serious gamer who doesn't want one of these. There are so many games I have lined up that I want to purchase and play. I don't even mind forking out the dosh in order to keep my library updated. All I need now is the dosh.


3. New PC.



Sure, my laptop has served its purpose well these past few years, but it's getting on. It's about time I upgrade to bigger and better things. Or rather, thing. Not sure exactly what I want; all I know is that I want it to be fast.


4. Mini Cooper S


This has always been my dream car. Though I don't see myself making this purchase in the near future, it's definitely something I have my eyes set on to eventually get.

.
.
.

Oh, and I kinda wanna try bacon ice-cream.

Click to enlarge.

By Chester with 2 comments

2 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives