Wednesday, August 6, 2008

In a flash

Since I'm super-busy (read: lazy), I'll just list, a la someone.

  1. China was kind of a bust. Half the time we didn't know what we were doing and we all mostly felt it was a massive waste of time. Maybe not a complete waste, since we did manage to come back with plenty of feedback and recommendations on how to improve future events like this. Oh, and we got to see a theatre performance of an award-winning dancing and singing extravaganza called "The Wind of Colorful Guizhou". Pretty good, I must say.
  2. Managed to go to Hong Kong on a return transit flight. Stayed there overnight at a nice hotel in a great room. Premier Club, yo! I could get used to that. I love luxury.
  3. Had a hot bath for the first time in donkey years. Not a shower, a bath. (With bubbles!) I'd forgotten how relaxing a hot bath can be.
  4. Finally bought my long-desired PS3. White console + controller = gorgeous.
  5. My brother and I got Rock Band!! YEAH, BABY! Finally got to play the uber-awesome Welcome Home. I heart Coheed and Cambria.

By Chester with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives